Blogging for money is a popular way to make a living, and to do this successfully, choosing the right cloud hosting is essential for the speed and security of your site.
It is because the page loading time is one of the ranking factors for enhancing SEO that eventually leads you to increase your revenue.
A reliable cloud hosting service will not only ensure that you have 24/7 access to your blog, but it will also ensure that your pages load quickly along with security-conscious hosting services that keep your blog data safe.
Cloud resources have developed the web hosting industry regarding website performance. There are many hosting services in the market, and deciding which is suitable for money blogging can be challenging.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 5 fastest cloud hosting providers for money blogging.
Not only that list,
For a better understanding, this article lists the differences between traditional web host and cloud web host to give you evidence of why you should consider a cloud web hosting service for your money blogging.
Plus, I disclose the pros and cons of each cloud hosting provider in this posting.
You may click the following link to jump to the paragraph of your needs:
- What are the Fastest Cloud Hosting Services for Money Blogging? – 5 Fastest Cloud Hosting Services for Money Blogging
- Why is Cloud Hosting Service Better for Money Blogging?
- What is Cloud hosting?
- What is Traditional Web Hosting?
- Traditional Web Hosting vs. Cloud Hosting Comparison
- What are the Advantages and disadvantages of cloud hosting?
- How to choose the best cloud hosting service?
What Are The Fastest Cloud Hosting Services for Money Blogging?
5 Fastest Cloud Hosting Services for Money Blogging
Rocket.net is exactly like its name. This cloud solution is the fastest compared to other WordPress hosting services I have ever used. It enhanced web vital with lightning-fast speed and helped me to get higher conversions & SEO scores.
You will immediately see significant speed, performance, and security improvements for all your websites. Plus, the process is simple, and we’ll handle everything for you.
It offers an extensive amount of features, including scalable storage, unlimited email addresses, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- The fastest page loading speed
- Bandwidth 50G – 500G
- Storage 10GB-50GB
- Cloudflare Enterprise CDN
- Free automatic backups
- Free SSL
- Free CDN
- Free WAF
- Free Malware Protection
- Free SSL Certificate
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- Double Firewall
- 20+ global cloud infrastructure
- Daily backup
- 14 days backup retention
- Free and quick Migration, instant setup
- Customer service by WordPress Engineers 24/7: Knowledged supports
- Knowledge base – Currently, there are fewer self-help resources like knowledge base articles, how-to guides, videos, and more. However, they do have 24/7 support available via live chat and phone.
- If you choose to pay month to month, then it gets pricier. However, they do offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee if you don’t like their service, then you can cancel and get a full refund during that time.
- Starter: $25/month when billed annually
- Pro: $50/month when billed annually
- Business: $83/month when billed annually
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Security: Rocket.net’s platform offers pre-configured Enterprise-grade Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection. It scans all requests coming to your WordPress site for safety before it’s sent to its cloud server. Imunify360 protects your website by tracking and intercepting all activity in real-time, so you can be sure that no malicious code is executed.
Speed: Since it is partnered with Cloudflare Enterprise (worth $6000/mo+), your website will be pre-configured to utilize our integration with Cloudflare with priority access to all their 250+ edge locations and their enterprise WAF.
I recommend Rocket.net Hosting if you want a hosting service that offers the fastest cloud hosting.
The free CDN is included, saving you a lot of time without loading images onto the CDN service platform separately. Plus, no needs to optimize images! I know it’s hard to believe it.
Overall, it is pricy, but the fastest cloud provider for WordPress hosting with speed.
If you want a cloud hosting service that offers a wide variety of plans and pricing options, InMotion Cloud Hosting is a great option to consider. It offers ten different plans, making it one of the most comprehensive services on the market.
InMotion’s managed cloud VPS hosting option, the Small Business plan, is the best cloud hosting for small businesses.
The Small Business plan from InMotion comes with many features at no extra cost to you, such as automatic backups, an SSL certificate, a cPanel license, and domains.
The below review is only about the WordPress plan of InMotion.
- Multiple plan options.
- Free domain name
- Free SSL
- Free SSL Certificate
- CDN included
- Unlimited Bandwidth: : varied depending on plans
- Premium Plugins (Jetpack)Included: varied depending on plans
- Excellent customer service availability
- Excellent security features, including hack and malware protection, SSH keys, and firewalls
- Data centers are only located in the U.S
- Windows servers are not available
- NO Free backups, but remote backup provided
- WP Core $4.49/month when billed annually: best cheap cloud hosting on this list.
- WP Launch $8.99/month when billed annually
- WP Power $8.99/month when billed annually
- WP Pro $16.99/month when billed annually
- No monthly plans except Pro Plan ($23.99/month)
- 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee (for 6 month and longer plans only)
I recommend InMotion cloud hosting if you want a hosting provider that is simple to use and offers a vast amount of bandwidth.
InMotion is a perfect partner for example, smaller projects that won’t need a top-performing and cutting-edge service.
I would say small businesses’ websites, like local restaurants, spas, and bakeries could use InMotion.
Cloudways is one of the most flexible cloud hosting platforms on the market, trusted by 75,000+ businesses, including top cloud providers like DigitalOcean, Linode, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google. It allows you to configure plans that fit your needs. Their service is compatible with a wide variety of CMS choices and has a network of 25 cloud servers located all around the world. Your data center’s location and the pricing package you choose will affect how much you pay.
- Flexible and customizable plans
- SSD-based hosting
- Fully Integrated CDN
- Fastest Stack (Built-In Cache)
- dedicated firewalls and 2FA options
- Too much choice
- No included CDN: starting at $1 per 25GB
- Not the easiest to use: geared towards more technical users
- Standard plans start at $6 (DigitalOcean), $6.60(Vultr), $21.91(AWS), $19.91(Google Cloud), $7.20(Linode)
- Premium price are also available for Digital Ocean, Vultr
- 3-Day Trial Without Credit Card
Cloudways provides an excellent platform for users seeking to manage and get the most out of a hosting stack.
You can use our site-scaling options to accommodate excessive traffic spikes, move your sites to different data centers, and change hosting plans. This is an ideal cloud environment for agencies or resellers with hundreds of sites in their portfolio.
Nexcess is a managed hosting platform that should be considered if you have an eCommerce shop.
It is a cloud computing company from the same family as the industry leader, Liquid Web. This means that its managed cloud hosting plans offer the same security, speed, and performance benefits as other brands in the Liquid Web portfolio.
Nexcess provides serverless hosting for popular PHP-based applications, including WordPress, Magento, and WooCommerce.
Offering free SSL certificates, regular firewall updates, and 24/7 server monitoring, you can be confident in the security of your experience.
With data centers all around the world, CDNs, and our Nexcess Cloud Accelerator, you’re guaranteed faster load times.
- Excellent performance
- Automatic daily backups and on-demand backups.
- Free iThemes Security Pro access.
- Free SSL certificates.
- One-click staging sites.
- Malware monitoring.
- Staging sites
- Unique feature such as the visual comparison testing
- Built-in server-level caching.
- Integrated content delivery network (CDN).
- Built-in image compression.
- Auto-scaling to handle high-traffic situations.
- Need to pay for premium support
- 24/7 support on all of its plans, but you might need to rely on ticket support during off-hours.
- Lack of some useful tools on the dashboard.
- Plan Start at $49 monthly
Since Nexcess offers its cloud hosting plan starting at $49, you can host up to 11 sites.
With this cloud host, you get access to plugin update visual testing tools that many other hosts don’t offer. Furthermore, you’re only charged according to your bandwidth usage, and there are no stringent visit limits.
However, for $49, you can host 11 sites, but you need to jump to the more expensive plan as each site grows. Unless cloud hosting is in the stage of experimenting with multiple sites, it won’t be efficient to run that many sites with 50GB of storage.
The Nexcess platform is developer friendly and is not so ideal for beginners unfamiliar with cloud hosting. However, it is the best cloud hosting for developers.
A2 Hosting offers VPS hosting solutions that can be managed or unmanaged. Among the cloud hosting service, it is the best VPS cloud hosting.
VPS hosting is unique in that you have an exclusive environment- your own server space that isn’t shared with other websites. If you want a reliable website that can handle large amounts of traffic and data, then you need a dedicated server.
In addition to the advantages of VPS hosting, all A2’s hosting plans come with complimentary site migrations, robust uptime guarantees, and 24/7 customer support.
- Reliable speed
- Advanced features: server-side caching system
- Excellent Uptime
- Unmetered storage and bandwidth
- Unlimited storage for the highest 3 plans
- On-demand backups paid separately
- Confusing checkout
- Concurrent HTTP connections
- Plan starts at $1.99 (not managed), $7.99 (managed)
A2 Hosting Review
A2 Hosting is a dependable provider if you are looking for something in the middle price-wise that is also generous with storage and bandwidth.
A2’s cloud servers come in six plans: three managed and three unmanaged. The managed server plans are more expensive but offer increased scale and power. Although these plans restrict you to Linux operating systems, on the upside, A2’s SSD server storage is much faster than the average website loading speed.
On top of that, it offers features that competitors don’t, like built-in server-side caching, staging areas, and speed optimization plugins for popular CMSs.
If you’re a new blogger in need of reliable hosting, a small to medium-sized business looking for quality hosting service, or a digital solopreneur with website and client storage needs, A2 Hosting is definitely the provider for you.
PAA (People Also Ask)
Why is Cloud Hosting Service better for Money Blogging?
All bloggers want organic traffic to their site in order to monetize it.
The reasons for this are as follows:
- The primary source of organic traffic for many websites is Google.
- The organic traffic occurs when your website is ranked high on Google without advertisements.
One of the primary factors for Google’s top ranking through organic traffic, page loading speed is as important as content quality.
If you want to make successful money blogging, speed is just as important as safety when choosing a hosting service.
What is Cloud hosting?
Cloud hosting involves storing your website & applications on a network of servers.
Cloud Hosting is similar to traditional web hosting in that your website is stored on a central server. However, cloud hosting involves using a network of servers: all the server resources are available virtually. There is no need to use a physical data center when you can get virtual space.
This allows you to scale your resources as your website grows. In other words, if your website experiences a sudden spike in traffic, the cloud hosting provider will automatically add more resources to keep your site running smoothly.
Additionally, cloud hosting providers offer high levels of security and reliability because they have multiple servers that can back up your data. If one server fails, your site will still be up and running because the other servers will take over.
The key drawback of cloud hosting is that it tends to be more costly than traditional web hosting. But, there are also lesser upfront costs plans with pay-as-you-go pricing. It enables you only pay for the resources used.
For optimal security, you can choose dedicated virtual servers. You’ll get easy load balancing in cloud hosting with multiple server environments.
What is Traditional Web Hosting?
A web hosting service stores your website files on a central server at a data center.
The web host offers the resources needed to maintain your site, including physical hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
Depending on your web hosting requirements, you will need a certain amount of storage and IT resources. The most common types of web hosts are Shared hosting, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting, and Dedicated hosting.
Shared Hosting is the most common type of web hosting. This type of hosting is where your website shares resources with other websites on a single server. In other words, your website is sharing the resources such as CPU memory, web server software & storage. This is the most economical option and is perfect for small businesses or personal websites.
However, the main disadvantage of shared hosting is that you get less performance & security with shared hosting because you are limited in terms of CPU power, memory, and storage space. If one website has unexpected traffic, it can use up most of the server resources. As a result, the other sites can slow down or even crash due to a lack of resources.
Similarly, if a site has a cyberattack, it can make all the other sites vulnerable. Shared hosting is best for personal blogs and businesses that don’t deal with sensitive or transactional data.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
VPS Hosting is a type of web hosting that allows you to share physical server space with other VPS customers. But, you are given a certain amount of dedicated resources, such as CPU power, memory, and storage space.
This type of hosting is more reliable and secure than shared hosting, but it is also more expensive.
The biggest downside to VPS hosting is that since VPS is one of the types of shared hosting, your site may experience a sudden spike in traffic. The site may slow down or even crash.
With dedicated hosting, you rent out a physical server for your website that comes equipped with its own resources.
Dedicated hosting is more expensive than shared hosting, but it provides the most reliability and security.
Since you are the only one using the server, you don’t have to worry about other websites slowing down your site or causing cyberattacks.
Additionally, you have full control over the resources that your website uses, so you can be sure that your site will always be up and running.
Dedicated hosting is one of the most expensive types of web hosting, making it inaccessible for many.
Plus, in order to keep your server both secure and optimized, you must have in-house IT staff. However, it is perfect for businesses that need a high level of security and reliability.
What are the differences between traditional and cloud hosting?
Traditional Web Hosting vs. Cloud Hosting Comparison
The server is critical for the website to function properly. The server processes client requests and provides enough resources to keep the site uptime: running smoothly.
A top-tier server provides significant speed and lightning-fast page loading. Not only will your website’s visitors have a better experience, but it will also rank higher in search engines.
If you have a website with lower traffic levels, traditional web hosting services like shared hosting will work great.
However, if your website needs higher speed and security, go with cloud hosting.
During high traffic times, the server environment network minimizes the number of resources used on the servers. So, you can quickly increase capacity and balance server load since cloud hosting is flexible in allocating resources.
Cloud hosting thus has the capability to offer higher performance & availability than traditional web hosting.
Server security is essential to protect against attacks by malicious actors and data theft.
Traditional hosting is much more susceptible to hardware failures and cyber-attacks, meaning your data is at a higher risk of being lost or inaccessible.
Having multiple backups for your data is crucial in web hosting.
In order for your website to be secure, you need to choose a quality web hosting provider.
If you have a dedicated server, you are responsible for the security of that server.
Cloud hosting stores data across multiple servers in different locations rather than on a single server. The provider also creates backups of the data for quicker recovery if needed.
Should a catastrophe strike, our data will be rapidly restored using the cloud hosting solution.
The cloud hosting provider manages the server’s security. With our advanced cloud storage solutions, you’ll improve your security posture significantly.
3. Scaling & Flexibility
If your blog becomes successful, you may have to invest in more powerful computer resources.
While it is possible to switch hosting plans or service providers with some web hosts, it can be more complicated to scale a dedicated physical server.
You may switch the physical server to a more flexible one to increase RAM, network bandwidth, and services in real time. However, it asks you to add another physical server for the target location.
Cloud hosting is versatile in adapting to traffic demands. You can rapidly increase or decrease resources as needed without physical change of the central server.
It is more convenient to have unlimited server resources available globally when your blog grows since cloud hosting can easily add more capacity to the server. As a result, the flexibility of cloud hosting helps you to respond to the server load efficiently and avoid downtime.
In addition, cloud hosting companies also offer autoscaling services that enable to adjustment of the resources automatically based on traffic spikes.
It is a crucial feature for keeping your services online during times of high and/or unexpected traffic.
Hardware and software issues, as well as problems with the building itself, can lead to server failure, making your site unavailable to users for hours at a time. The web host must maintain server health in order to reduce overall frustration and provide high uptime.
By hosting only on one physical server, you are immediately reducing reliability because if that one fails due to hardware or any other reason, it will take some time before it is replaced by another.
However, with cloud based servers, this is not an issue because there is already a network of them storing your data so that if one does go down, another quickly takes its place without anyone even noticing. This provides much better protection against failed resources and thus results in maintaining higher uptimes.
5. Resource Allocation
Ideal site performance comes from allocating the correct amount of resources to your workload. You have to determine how many resources you need for everything you want your website to do.
In addition to hosting your website, the provider may offer other resources and services, such as automatic backups or free domain registration.
Traditional web hosting can be quite resource-intensive and often wasteful. It can quickly become a powerful & space-consuming endeavor with little return. It is impossible to allocate resources as needed in real-time.
One of the many benefits of cloud hosting is its flexibility, which makes it simple to adjust resources as needed. The cloud resource allocation may involve, but is not limited to, the following components:
- Resource allocation limit & reservations
- Resource allocation shares
- Policies of resource allocation
You can continuously monitor and control the CPU, memory, and other metrics when you use cloud hosting.
Traditional web hosting can make it difficult to design a scalable architecture since you’re limited to one physical server.
Web hosting frameworks are only as good as the location of their data center. So if you’re looking to host your site in a different country, cloud hosting is ideal.
When you use cloud hosting for your website, your site is spread out and stored on multiple servers. This architecture is based on a network so that you can expand your blog to multiple countries.
Traditional hosting can be inconvenient and costly because you often need to physically move or add servers as your target audience changes.
With web hosting, you pay a set price for the resources available to you, regardless of whether or not you end up using them all.
Shared hosting is the most cost-effective option, while dedicated hosting is more expensive.
With cloud hosting, you’re only billed for the resources you consume. Its pay-as-you-go pricing model is catered to your needs.
Cloud hosting providers that let you pay by the hour are ideal for short-term or infrequent projects. To save on costs, hosting websites in the cloud is more expenditure-effective.
Although cloud hosting may have a higher price tag, its extra features are worth the investment.
What are the Advantages and disadvantages of cloud hosting?
The following advantages offered by cloud technology have changed the future of the internet for businesses:
- Guaranteed uptime: It keeps your site running during times of high traffic or unexpected downtime.
- Enhanced performance: traffic will be evenly distributed across multiple servers so you can maintain optimal performance.
- Scalable: Buy only the bandwidth and storage you need, and upgrade easily as your needs change.
Though, as with anything else, it also has some drawbacks:
- Expensive: Due to its advanced features, cloud hosting can be pricier than traditional hosting
- Security vulnerabilities: No website or internet service is 100% secure from hackers and data breaches.
- Limited control: Cloud hosting can often be managed by web hosts, which gives users less control over their own hosting environment.
How to choose the best cloud hosting service?
It is important to thoroughly research a cloud hosting service before you commit to it, because they are not all the same.
The best cloud hosting service for your business depends on the specific needs and priorities of your business. However, here are some general criteria to guide you in making your decision:
- Security: Your website holds personal and confidential information. Always prioritize security when narrowing down your choices for a cloud hosting service. Make sure to look for features like firewalls, DDoS protection, security monitoring, and SSL certificates when choosing a website hosting service.
- Uptime: To ensure your website’s success, you need a cloud hosting service that is reliable and won’t crash. Uptime is the percentage of time your website is working and available for people to visit. It’s best to have your website up and running as close to 100% of the time as possible.
- Backup: Always choose the hosting companies that offer automatic daily backups to protect your files from data breaches or downtimes.
- Speed: Websites hosted on the cloud load faster than those relying on traditional hosting services. You can improve your site speed by implementing caching and content delivery networks (CDNs).
- Storage: When selecting a cloud hosting plan, make sure you select one with enough storage for present needs as well as some extra room in case your business unexpectedly expands.
- Cost: When selecting a cloud platform, be sure to consider pricing. Remember to compare plans based on all-inclusive prices, as some providers may have hidden fees.
- Customer support: Despite how great a web hosting service may be, you will inevitably face an issue that you cannot fix on your own — and that is where customer support comes in to save the day.
Hosting services come in many shapes and sizes, but cloud hosting and server hosting are the two most popular types.
Cloud Hosting is a newer type of service that has become more popular in recent years because it offers a number of advantages over traditional server hosting.
These advantages include reliability, resource allocation, architecture, and cost. In addition, the best cloud hosting can be easily scaled to meet the needs of your website as it grows or changes.
If you’re looking for the best hosting service that is reliable, easy to use, and affordable to boost your money blogging, then cloud hosting is the right solution for you.